Only one account shall be issued and may remain valid per person or within the same household or IP address. Multiple accounts will be subject to immediate closure and all wagers (pending or not) forfeited. Furthermore, management reserves the right to declare a "non wager" on any bet made on behalf of a third party in an effort to move money before inside information is made public.
Please scroll down to view internet rules
1. The rules at Bet38 conform very closely to those found at Las Vegas Sports book, and are used to protect both our company and you, the bettor.
2. All customers accounts at Bet38 are private and confidential, and all calls are recorded on tape and held for disputes for a period of seven days.
3. All Clients must be 21 years of age.
4. Bet38 reserves the right to refuse a wager at any time, from any client without cause, and can refuse wagers from clientele who reside in states or provinces that prohibit sports wagering.
5. All rules, regulations, and payoffs listed in this publication are subject to change without prior written notice.
6. Each client is required to identify himself by his account number and password on each call and each login to Bet38.
7. Account balances will reflect any wagers on future propositions or pending wagers.
8. Customers at Bet38 cannot risk more money than is available in their account.
9. All players are to confirm their wagers with the operator at the end of the call using their password. Its the responsibility of the caller to listen to the read-back from the operator before confirming the wager. If, for some reason, the call is dropped before the process is completed, the wager will be at the management discretion.
10. No wagers can be cancelled once the caller confirms them and the call is concluded. The only manner in which a client can cancel a wager is to wager on the opposite side of the contest in which he initially wagered.
11. On over/under wagers, over-time periods are included in the final score.
12. When wagering on half-time lines, the over-time period(s) are included as a part of the second half.
13. All minimums, maximums, and payout prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
14. Maximum payout for any parlay is $100,000.(Unless otherwise noted by your agent.)
15. All wagering disputes shall be resolved by the read-back from the recorded call and shall be ruled final.
16. With regard to suspended games, protest games, or overturned decisions, Bet38 follows Las Vegas gaming rules for wagering purposes.
17. All sporting events must be played on date unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled, that event will automatically constitute "no action," which means all monies for that event will be refunded.
18. All payoffs are calculated on the odds in effect at the time of the wager.
19. It is prohibited to parlay the same team with both the pointspread and the money line.
20. Bet38, does not report your transactions to any financial institution or government agency. It is the client's sole responsibility to report any such information to the appropriate taxable jurisdiction .
21. Bet38 is not responsible for any misrepresentation by any client upon application for membership.
22. Bet38 is not responsible for clients who disclose their password and account number to other parties.
23. The winner of an event, or game, will be determined on the date that the event is concluded.
24. All wagers are in U.S. dollars.
25. In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, any wagers will be deemed a "no action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
26. Bet38 reserves the right to take away any bonus, any time, without explanation.
27. All quarter wagers are for the specified quarters only. Overtime does not count toward the fourth quarter wager.
28. Any wagers on special teasers, "push" is a loss. ie. 8/10 point and 14 point special teasers.
29. Any horse wager played online or phoned in after the start of the race ( Past Post ) will be considered null and void (Win or Lose) regardless if wager was confirmed.
30. Baseball Rules: